Spring Sports start on Monday, March 3rd
Eligibility packets are available in the athletic office
Spring Sports Parent Meeting - Tuesday, March 11th 6:30 pm in main gym
Congratulations to the following Sammamish High School winter athletes and teams:
· Jacob Tower for his 2nd place finish in the 50 yard freestyle and 5th place finish in the 100 yard freestyle at the WIAA state swimming and diving championships.
· Conrad Karwal for his 6th place finish in the 100 yard backstroke and butterfly at the WIAA state swimming and diving championships.
· Evan Berger, Jacob Tower, Conrad Karwal and Dusty Whiteley for their 10th place finish in the 200 yard medley relay at the WIAA state swimming and diving championships.
· The Sammamish swim team for their 12th place finish at the WIAA state swimming and diving championships.
· Rathtana Duong for his 4th place finish at Regionals and qualifying for the WIAA Mat Classic. This is the second year in a row for this achievement which has not been duplicated for many years.
· Juan Quijada for his 5th place finish at Regionals and alternate qualifier for the WIAA Mat Classicc.
· Max Hummer for his 6th place finish at Regionals.
· Dawson Conway and Jake Johnson for Regional qualifyers.
· Nykaela Dodson for her Individual state title in the Beam event and 4th place overall finish at the WIAA state gymnastics championships. Nykaela also finished 7th place in bars, 5th place on floor, and 9th place on vault.
· Cindy Hu, Abby Hu, Lindsay Whipple, and McKenna Troje for qualifying for the WIAA state gymnastics meet.
· Robert Ambartsumyan for his selection to the All-KingCo first team.
· Noah Pratt for his selection to the 2A/3A All-KingCo honorable mention team.
· Kyle Tracy for his selection to the 2A/3A All-KingCo honorable mention team.
· Coach Wes Newton for his selection as the 2A/3A KingCo Conference Coach of the Year.
· The Sammamish team for its selection for the Team Sportsmanship Award by the KIngCo Conference.
· Montana Hagstrom for her selection to the 2A/3A All-KingCo first team.
· The Sammamish team for the most season wins in many years.